In September, our Academy, of course, remains open, albeit with a slight change. Given the very complicated situation and the measures implemented by the government, we have decided that holding onto a steady course would only present a complication for us all (given the risk of having to postpone pre-paid lessons, adhering to limits, etc.)
That’s why we have decided that the Academy would run only in the form of Sunday 🙂 open classes for at least one semester (until January), and we’ll see how things go from there.
- Anyone at any time can visit one of the open classes at 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., try things out, or practice with us any time it suits them – for example, if they can’t make it every Sunday one open class costs CZK 300 per person
- Instrument rental is included in the price, just bring some comfy clothes and earplugs, if you feel like you’ll need them.
- As always, lessons take place in BDS Academy, in the Sokol building in Vinohrady, near the Náměstí Míru metro station.
Tělocvičná jednota Sokol Praha
Polská 2400/1, 120 00
Prague 2 – Vinohrady
- You don’t have to register for open class just come when you feel like it that day. If, for any reason, the lesson was cancelled, we will inform you in time through our Facebook page on here in the Academy.
- We’ll make a drummer out of anyone, regardless of whether you’ve played any instrument before – you can do it, trust me 🙂
We’re looking forward to seeing you! Come and meet new friends, be part of this amazing crew. Maybe, in time, you’ll get to visit big venues with us and play a great show!
Groove Army for Life!