I. Protection of personal data
- General Provisions
- The Controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”) is Tokhi Music s.r.o. with its registered office at: Tusarova 1266/11, 170 00 Praha 7 Holešovice.
- (hereinafter “Controller”)
- Contact information:
Address: Tusarova 1266/11, 170 00 Praha 7 Holešovice.
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
- Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided or personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order, dealing with your enquiry or as a result of a previous contact made at one of the events, competitions and surveys organised.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact information.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- the performance of a contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6, Para. 1 (b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, Para. 1 (f) GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, Para. 1 (a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, the contract cannot be concluded and the Controller cannot perform it,
- the sending commercial messages and other marketing activities.
- Controller does not automatically make individual decisions in the sense of Art. 22 of GDPR.
- Data retention period
- The Controller keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 5 years after the contact is made.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller will delete the personal data.
- Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The Controller uses entities based outside the EU for online marketing purposes (e.g. Mailchimp). For this reason, the Controller transfers personal data (email, first and last name) to a third country (non-EU country).
- Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to edit your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to deletion of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller set out in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right for personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of personal data.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised and trained by the Controller have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These Terms and Conditions come into force and effect on 1 January 2022.